Please enable / Por favor activa JavaScript!
Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Servidores VPS rápidos, escalables y muy económicos:

Servidor VPS SSD Optimizados

El artículo con código 1948, con la URL https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/for-honor-pc-review-t1948.html y con una longitud de 77 caracteres, ha sido procesada satisfactóriamente. dentro de cada sección del foro, encontrarás mushrooms rojos y verdes. ¿Has jugado a Mario World? Si es que no sigue leyendo: cada seta roja te hace crecer intelectualmente (los temas o posts) y cada seta verde (foros y subforos) te descubre una nueva aptitud.Para dar tu opinión sobre este tema o cualquier otro, antes de poder escribir comentarios, es imprescindible registrarte, no te preocupes es y ha sido GRATIS desde el inicio.

En el momento de registrarte, tendrás que leer y aceptar, las Normas generales del foro. Sólo te pedimos un valor: el respeto por los demás miembros de la comunidad. Si detectamos cualquier actitud poco respetuosa hacia a algún miembro, tu cuenta será cancelada. Así mismo, si algún miembro tiene una actitud irrespetuosa hacia ti, su cuenta será igualmente cancelada.

Cuando estés registrado y quieras escribir en el foro, por favor, usa tus propias palabras. No plagies contenido de otros ni de otras webs ya que si detectamos que tu contenido no es original, éste será sujeto de ser borrado automáticamente por nuestro sistema anti-spam.

A modo de conclusión, el equipo humano de Exaforo te desea una provechosa estancia con nosotros y te animamos a que revises los temas que más te interesan del foro para extraer y aportar el máximo de información posible.

¡Muchas gracias por dedicarnos unos minutos y disfruta mucho con nuestra comunidad!

Datos internos informativos (No hagas caso de estos datos, son para los administradores de Exaforo)

Fecha y hora de carga de esta página: 21/112017 a las 14:53:30
Memória total usada: 7508104

¿Y el logo de Paypal? ¿Exaforo no era sin ánimo de lucro? Y así es, para poder usar Exaforo nadie cobra nada, fíjate bien que el botón de Paypal es el de donaciones. Mantener la web en un servidor encendido 24 horas, contratar la conexión a internet de alta velocidad para que goces de peticiones rápidas, pagar los certificados SSL,…es decir, los costes de mantenimiento.

Nuestros pocos fondos van destinados a mantener siempre en marcha los sistemas y cuando adquirimos equipos nuevos, los viejos solemos donarlos a escuelas y centros educativos que tienen pocos recursos para adquirir equipos informáticos. Por eso tus donaciones son muy importantes ya que no solo nos ayudan a nosotros sino también a niños en edad escolar, al profesorado y a los centros educativos en general. En exaforo creemos en la formación libre y que sea accesible a todo el mundo. Si crees poder ayudarnos haciendo una donación para que sigamos creciendo como hemos ido haciendo desde 2003, te estaremos muy agradecidos, el importe de la donación lo pones tú, nosotros no pedimos una cantidad fija, piensa que puedes donar hasta mínimo 1 céntimo. Dones o no dones, muchas gracias por habernos leído hasta el final. Más abajo tienes el botón de “Donar con Paypal” (no hace falta que des tu número de la tarjeta, el botón te dirige a la página oficial de Paypal y desde su formulario puedes hacer la donación desde tu cuenta Paypal).

For honor: PC review  For honor: PC review

Valoración de éste post
4.51 / 5 de 255 votos

Puntos totales:

Enhorabuena!

El contenido de este artículo o información está sujeto a una licencia Creative Commons BY (CC-BY), puedes divulgar públicamente este contenido pero deberás hacer mención del autor: Kernel e indicar la dirección web de esta página: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/for-honor-pc-review-t1948.html

The content of this article or any related information is under the Creative Commons license BY, you can republish this content freely but you must mention the author of this article: Kernel and indicate the URL of this page: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/for-honor-pc-review-t1948.html

Bajo licencia de Creative Commons

Visita Exaforo.com

A Viking, a knight and a samurai stroll into a bar, and the bartender says, “This must be PCGamesN’s For Honor assessment and I’m in simple terms a part of a poorly notion out funny story that isn’t truly going anywhere. This isn’t dwelling.”

Anyway, welcome to our For Honor review.

Be taught the ropes of this difficult medieval brawler with our For Honor class book.

Ubisoft Montreal’s latest video game is a boisterous action romp pitting three warring factions towards every different in a millennium-long warfare. It is a weird mixture of post-apocalyptic myth and medieval fight but is broadly speaking simply an excuse to get a bunch of badass warriors to stay axes and spears in each other. A beneficial aim.

However, how is the execution? Neatly, permit me to take you right onto the battlefield: My ragged respiratory matches that of the hulking Viking I am controlling. It has been a protracted combat, and we are both beginning to be drained. His stamina meter recharges, and a burst of adrenaline breathes new lifestyles into the two of us. It is now or on no account. I charge at my opponent and capture her off guard, pushing her back and making her head spin. My axe cuts into her side, the birth of a combo that leaves her close to loss of life. Lamentably she promptly recovers and blocks the subsequent blow, and the second, and then she parries the third and now I am dropping manage of the fight.

Visita Exaforo.com

The subsequent couple of minutes see us dance around each different, poking and prodding, hunting for an opening. We both recognize that simplest a couple of well-timed heavy attacks will end the battle, with one in all us mendacity in the mud, caked in blood. She swipes left, I circumvent and roll and now I am at the back of her. Eventually. The axe leaves a massive gash on her helmet, sanguine fluid leaking out of it. My final strike is an execution, keeping apart head from neck.

It is one-minute past dead night on Valentine’s Day, and I am totally in love with For Honor’s fight equipment.

Combating is that this striking mashup of the first-adult melee brawls from games like Chivalry: Medieval war and war of the Vikings, and pure combating video games like Soulcalibur. You’ve received the entire directional and positional stuff from the sword-swinging motion games – so you’re picking the path you’re blockading and superb in – but you’ve also received to be troubled about stuns, throws, cancelling strikes and all of the attractive technical stuff that includes an aggressive fighter.

It is a bit of a surprise, because that For Honor looks lots like a straightforward motion online game. Play it like one, however, and you are going to spend most of your time absent your head. Get used to being decapitated.

Visita Exaforo.com

One-on-one duels are the place the video game shines. Oh my, the way it shines. Every so often literally, when your samurai has impossibly polished blade displays the easy of the solar and hypnotizes you. I honestly cannot believe of a further online game the place melee combat is this enjoyable? If you happen to lock onto an opponent, you enter duel mode, which ability you stream greater slowly, greater deliberately, and you can see an unobtrusive overlay that reveals which of the three directions your weapon – and your opponent’s – is resting in. It is white within the neutral stance, pink all through an attack, and flashing pink to indicate the correct time to parry or stay away from out of ways.

Here is the groundwork of fight: staggering in the course that your foe is not defending and blocking off within the direction of that indignant red indicator. Is that annoying Viking guarding his left aspect? Go for an excessive assault, chopping at his inclined head. I am making it sound essential, however it is not.

Here is the first wrinkle: blockading is quickly and straightforward. That you can switch the path of your weapon or guard straight, while preliminary attacks in a combo can take a second to join. So that you are commonly going to monitor as your sword bounces off an extra sword, simplest chipping away at your foe’s fitness meter.

Visita Exaforo.com

This is why you have bought a guard damage capability, so that you can smash an opponent’s defenses and at once follow it up with a brutal attack. However, you do not should. That you would be able to, as a substitute, hit the defend smash button once more and knock your foe back, growing some breaking room. Alternatively, with the right hero, that you can ram them a good distance, possibly off a cliff, into some water or hearth, or possibly even onto a wall of spikes.

For Honor is completely bursting with alternatives and every classification of hero – there are four, each and every with three heroes – comes with their own mechanics, whereas individual heroes have unique combos and particular hooks that make them feel distinctive. Some are strengths, and some are barriers. Protect-bearing heroes, for example, can go right into a shielding posture that allows them to dam in all directions. The assassins, in the meantime, can simplest retain their block up for just a few seconds, and so an awful lot react instantly.

It is a brutal game, nevertheless it is also tactical. You will also be very, very sneaky. I am now not speakme about stealth however reasonably traps and feints. Poison mines, smoke bombs, fireplace bombs – there are many how to take out a foe or disorientate them without the use of your weapon. In addition, you will make an enemy misjudge your intentions via attacking, at once cancelling the move, and then mind-blowing from one other course.

Visita Exaforo.com

Feats as if the aforementioned mines are additionally accompanied via buffs and heals that may give you a short side or keep your existence just because it is flashing before your eyes. I am in two minds about these. They do not really take a seat conveniently next to the skill-based mostly facets, but they do extend the miraculous duels. I definitely choose them to the aforementioned wall spikes and deadly dives off cliffs. The ability to directly kill an enemy simply by means of pushing them into or off anything simply appears cheap, and it is significantly more convenient to push somebody than it has to deflect a push.

It will be easy to jot down off For Honor as somewhat slow. You are, after all, controlling very significant men and women wielding very colossal tools of death. Each hero aside from the three assassins can consider a little slow, and attacks can take a moment to finally end up. Actually, although, fights are all about momentum. Whereas the first strike could be a lumbering blow, it can also be adopted up right away, and heroes can hearth off combo after combo with spectacular pace. In addition, it is crucial to be aware that health may also be carved off impulsively, so a battle can ultimate most effective a depend of seconds if you are no longer cautious.

It is a true disgrace that For Honor’s terrific fight is stuck inside what is in any other case a reasonably unimaginative and humdrum kit. The meat is the multiplayer faction conflict, but first let us look on the crusade. Ubisoft Montreal boasted that For Honor would include a full-featured single-player mode that might justify a purchase however; you were not attracted to the multiplayer. Here is utter nonsense. It is pretty much a 5 to 6 hour tutorial instructing you a way to play some, however not all, of the heroes obtainable online.

Visita Exaforo.com

The campaign is break up into three chapters, one for every faction; each and every containing six very brief missions. Each mission is a little distinctive, objective-clever, and there is the occasional fabulous set piece, like a fortress siege or duking it out on precise off a large battering ram, but lots of the time you will just be slaughtering random soldiers who die in a single hit. Enemy and ally AI is atrocious – allies in specific are serious risks, as they will happily swipe at you as an alternative of a foe – and apart from a number of standout duels, the missions are only violent slogs.

For Honor’s story does not fare any superior. While the factions are all old warriors, the environment is a submit-apocalyptic fable world the place a battle has been occurring for 1,000 years. There is a woman with an obsession with wolves – she received shut up about them – and Darwinism, and she or he is attempting to retain the conflict going. You are form of (but not really) trying to cease her. There is not a great deal more to it than that. It looks like half of the story is lacking, and that I’m nevertheless completely baffled with the aid of the closing cut scene which appears to be atmosphere anything up… however I don't have any thought what. It reeks of being slapped onto the online game in a rush.

So ignore Ubisoft – this is a multiplayer online game through and through. Now not that this is a nasty component! Fighting other humans is on the coronary heart of video games like For Honor; it is the place they reach their superior heights. There are a whole bunch of modes and a unusual meta-game faction warfare thing going on, however the just one be sure to in reality care about is the one-on-one duels, mainly due to the fact your faction makes little change and you can play with something heroes you want.

Visita Exaforo.com

Two warriors, facing off in opposition to each and every other, with victory generally going to the stronger participant. There is nothing however the battle and your opponent to be troubled about. I really like these duels, even once I lose miserably. I have been overwhelmed up by means of the preternaturally talented – I have not any clue how they received so good so right away – and that I under no circumstances lose my smile. It is like watching very good dance hobbies, and brawling with a very skilled foe highlights the depth of the fight gadget. There is always extra to study.

It is when For Honor adds more fluff that issues take a downward flip. Elimination, which pits two teams of four in opposition to each different, can be enjoyable, considering that it initially spawns everyone dealing with an enemy, automatically forcing you into duels. However, all it takes is for one adult to run off and search out a person already in a fight for all of it to fall aside. Some characters are good at giving chase, but even then, it is no enjoyable.

That pointed out, fighting multiple opponents can be a lark, and the two-on-two brawl mode is enjoyable because the aforementioned duels. exterior blocking means so you might guard yourself in opposition to additional foes even while locked onto someone else, and a Revenge meter can be developed up, remodeling you, briefly, right into a superhuman capable of taking on an entire group – but you’ve obtained to be brief. Ultimately, although, if you are fighting more than two individuals, likelihood is that you are going to die, and it has obtained nothing to do with ability.

Visita Exaforo.com

Lamentably, ganging up on people has develop into a fundamental tactic in the boring Deathmatch skirmishes, and even more so in Dominion. The latter is the strangest part of For Honor, and it absolutely does not belong in a fighting online game. It is a half-baked mix between a MOBA and a trap and hold online game, tasking teams with producing a thousand elements and then killing all their enemies before they could claim the catch facets for themselves. There are also pointless NPC minions combating over the significant factor. Profitable comes right down to communique, however just sticking collectively and hunting down stragglers works too.

Dominion is also the most effective mode that takes into account the stats of your apparatus, reducing the value of skill much more. It comes right down to how a whole lot metal – the video game’s foreign money – you need to spend, and due to the fact that which you can additionally use actual money to get more steel, it rewards Americans for spending actual cash. It appears like the antithesis of the honorable duels that make For Honor stand out. Which you can, as a minimum, get steel just from enjoying, and spend it on gear, cosmetics and unlocking new heroes. It has now not made very clear by using the video game, but you can play each hero correct from the start. It is simplest for customization that you just should pay their steel price.

Visita Exaforo.com

I do not want to be too a lot of a downer when it involves the equipment gadget, besides the fact that children, as a result of on the aesthetic facet of issues it is very powerful. For Honor is a very good searching online game, and with the diverse selection of unlockable paints, patterns, embellishes, weapons and armor, you could make some outstanding, intimidating medieval brawlers. It is a superb incentive to hold the warfare going, and when you delivery ignoring the stats, it turns into a pleasant online game of dressing up burly people and girls.

Matchmaking seems to have improved due to the fact the last open beta; however, it still has an extended means to go earlier than it truly works. Even at peak instances, are expecting to look many bots in your video games, and I do not get the influence that the equipment makes any try and create balanced groups. It is just a multitude. You will likely have the surest time grouping up as opposed to attempting to make use of matchmaking, at the least unless it is fastened.

For Honor could have been so a whole lot better, and its combat deserves to have a much greater crusade and multiplayer. However, that fight is so first rate – and fighting is what you will be doing ninety percent of the time – that it makes up for many of the online game’s failings. It is a testament to its exceptional that I am nonetheless smitten, and have each intention of carrying on with to steer my Viking clan to glory. Follow the duels and the two-versus-two brawls, and you will be in Valhalla.

No te pierdas el tema anterior: windows store error
Si has encontrado información útil en Exaforo, ayúdanos a seguir creciendo. Muchas gracias por confiar en nosotros!

Volver a Videojuegos