Please enable / Por favor activa JavaScript!
Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Tools and resources to optimize SEO of your web:

SEMrush

Este post con identificación 1943, con la URL https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/gravity-rush-2-review-t1943.html y con una longitud de 79 caracteres, se ha cargado correctamente. Para poder acceder a los sub-foros o temas, pulsa en el título de cada enlace de la lista de esta página (el título que aparece junto al mushroom). Recuerda que en algunas páginas hay un selector de registros situado en la parte inferior que te permitirá saltar a más páginas.Si quieres escribir un comentario en este foro o en cualquiera del resto, el paso previo para poder comentar es registrarte,no cuesta dinero: es GRATIS.

En el momento de registrarte, tendrás que leer y aceptar, las Normas generales del foro. El comportamiento más esencial es el respeto por los demás usuarios. Si detectamos una actividad ilícita en tu cuenta o haces abuso de spam, podemos cancelar tu cuenta permanente o temporalmente.

Cuando decidas escribir para nosotr@s, por favor, no copies y pegues contenido que ya exista en otra página web o que ya sea de otro usuario. Ten en cuenta que si detectamos contenido duplicado, el sistema anti-spam procederá a borrarlo sin prévio aviso.

Para concluir, te deseamos un muy provechoso aprendizaje y seguro que estaremos encantados con tus aportaciones. No olvides presentarte a la comunidad si aún no te has registrado.

¡Muchas gracias por dedicarnos unos minutos y disfruta mucho con nuestra comunidad!

Datos internos informativos (No hagas caso de estos datos, son para los administradores de Exaforo)

Fecha y hora de carga de esta página: 20/112017 a las 21:42:43
Memória total usada: 7511840

¿Por qué aparece el logo de Paypal en los temas? ¿Cobra Exaforo por usar su foro? No cobramos por usar el foro y el logo de Paypal es el de las donaciones. Tener en marcha un servidor 24/365, costear el hosting, los certificados digitales SSL, nuestros equipos…todo esto conlleva un coste que tratamos de sufragar mediante las donaciones. Nuestra aportación, cuando adquirimos equipos nuevos, consiste en donar nuestros viejos equipos a centros educativos con pocos recursos para que su alumnado (la mayoría niños) puedan desempeñar las asignaturas de tecnología y el centro pueda cubrir unos pocos puntos de trabajo. Tus donaciones no solo nos ayudan a nosotros sino también a los niños de las escuelas. Por eso es tan importante, porque a pesar que nosotros fomentamos el conocimiento libre, las herramientas para desempeñar dicho trabajo no lo son.

Más abajo verás un botón con el logo de Paypal. Si haces clic en el botón, te llevará a la página oficial de Paypal, allí dentro, con tu cuenta de Paypal, puedes hacer la donación del importe que tú quieras. Nosotros no pedimos un mínimo, puedes donar 1 céntimo de € si quieres o la cantidad que tú quieras. Si donas o no donas, solo te diremos una cosa: ¡Muchas gracias por habernos leído hasta aquí!

Gravity Rush 2 review  Gravity Rush 2 review

Valoración de éste post
4.46 / 5 de 232 votos

Puntos totales:

Enhorabuena!

El contenido de este artículo o información está sujeto a una licencia Creative Commons BY (CC-BY), puedes divulgar públicamente este contenido pero deberás hacer mención del autor: Kernel e indicar la dirección web de esta página: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/gravity-rush-2-review-t1943.html

The content of this article or any related information is under the Creative Commons license BY, you can republish this content freely but you must mention the author of this article: Kernel and indicate the URL of this page: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/gravity-rush-2-review-t1943.html

Bajo licencia de Creative Commons

As EGM’s resident hardcore Vita fan—though my co-worker Ray could alternate that to “simplest latest left on the planet” Vita fan—I’ve needed to come to terms with seeing some of the transportable’s foremost exclusives get ported to different structures over the closing few years. one of the vital largest of those situations for me got here early remaining 12 months, when the PlayStation four became given Gravity Rush Remastered, an updated edition of Sony’s jap-developed action experience video game. I’d fallen deeply in love with the story of a younger lady named Kat who, unable to be aware her past, tries to make a new lifestyles within the city of Hekseville, fitting its protector of sorts as she learns to fully harness her means to control and manipulate gravity.

As a whole lot as I didn’t wish to see the Vita lose one among its most pleasing and engrossing motives for Americans to provide it an opportunity, I knew the movement can be enhanced in the long run for Kat and her newfound home. In addition, after taking part in and completing Gravity Rush 2, there is completely little doubt in my intellect that the flow turned into worth it.

Visita Exaforo.com

The online game opens up with Kat and her chum Syd having found themselves stranded in an odd vicinity far from domestic, where the duo work in a mine to make funds to survive. Between their hard labor job, and the ramshackle village that they are presently calling domestic, the scope of the game felt enormously small. soon, Kat, Syd, and a few of this new place’s different residents shuttle to the metropolis of Jirga Para Lhao, and what the online game basically has in shop for players ultimately comes into view.

When Kat first steps into the Lei Colmosna district of Jirga Para Lhao, the area is a visual satisfaction. As adversarial to Hekseville’s stupid, muted hues, things are vibrant and active right here, with way more NPC residents than we are ever noticed earlier than going about their lives, looking, relaxing, or manning the stalls of the market. Every little thing on screen is of so lots larger resolution and texture detail now, from the structure to the cobblestone streets, and even the smallest of objects scattered across the city. after which—as a result of I couldn’t cling back to any extent further—I dispatched Kat doping up into the air, and i felt a sense of awe when searching upon the horizon.

dimension-shrewd, the area i used to be simply in wasn’t all that different from one of Gravity Rush’s 4 city segments, however surrounding it have been floating buildings and airships and different kinds of locations to explore of all sizes and kinds. Having played the long-established online game varied instances, I’d been taught to no longer go exploring out too some distance unless it’s the right time, but Gravity Rush 2 demands that you simply unlearn all of the habits you won the first time round. See a building a ways off within the distance? Which you can get to it on every occasion you would like. Fly larger than you consider you will want to be going? Why seem to be, there is more metropolis up there. Let Kat fall far satisfactory that she would have been vaporized within the first online game? Congratulations, you have discovered yet one other environment. Within the first Gravity Rush, Kat become a personality who had been unshackled from the common guidelines of path, but the metropolis itself remained a comparatively second house. Here, places to move existed no depend which method might go rocketing off into the distance, leaving Gravity Rush 2’s world feeling like what I’m bound Keiichi Toyama and his team had at all times desired to give players within the first place.

Visita Exaforo.com

while you’ll be free to discover Jirga Para Lhao (and the other places you come to be visiting to) to your coronary heart’s delight, that you can additionally sit back and let the storyline push you in those quite a few instructions. one of the most issues I adored most about Gravity Rush 2 is that the campaign is invariably asking you to head to new locations and partake in distinctive actions, which keeps things progressing alongside at a pretty good tempo, whereas ultimate wonderful besides. As many fond feelings as I have for the fashioned video game, there were a number of features at which it grew to be just a little of a slog gameplay-intelligent (however the accompanying narrative in those segments became moneymaking). In Gravity Rush 2, the team did a more robust job of blending up precisely what it is you are tasked with at any given moment to a point that, now and then, you will swear you were clearing out extra inventive side initiatives instead or required story-concentrated missions.

As plenty as I believe the gameplay in the campaign was nailed in Gravity Rush 2, I do need to supply Gravity Rush the area when it comes to the story itself. It’s not dangerous here in any respect, don’t get me wrong—but there are occasions once I felt like definite movements were happening a little too abruptly, or when certain points didn’t get their proper possibility to be fleshed out earlier than becoming fundamental plot elements. The optimal method that i will be able to describe it's that Gravity Rush 2 comes off variety of feeling like it become at first meant to be two games that had been then condensed into one—i can inform you exactly where and how they might were split—with some story arc smoothness being misplaced within the manner. Nevertheless, it is tough to whinge too plenty about that occasional roughness given how much of a pleasure the story is in so many alternative routes and loads of it truly is directly using on the returned of the game is forged of characters.

Kat is effectively some of the choicest characters Sony has at their disposal, but all and sundry else around her is also entertaining—from her formal-rival-grew to become-most desirable-buddy Raven, to the badass leader of Bagna Lisa, to the mysterious yet honorable younger man Fi. There’s a variety of other cameos from returning characters and nods to the primary online game to be found as well, and because of that, Gravity Rush 2 comes as an unattainable advice to anyone who hasn’t performed through its predecessor. while you could play the game and nevertheless get pleasure out of it from starting to conclusion, there’s simply so many connections that you just would fail to spot, no longer to mention some essential plot revelations that could fall flat with you due to your lack of context on why they had been vital. Gravity Rush continues to be absolutely worth playing, so please, go do that first if you already have not.

Visita Exaforo.com

For those of you who have, one of the greatest love-it-or-hate-it aspects to the usual online game had been the circulation and combat techniques. in case you didn’t like how the battles and falling—be aware, Kat falls, no longer flies—worked within the original online game, then things aren’t going to be different enough in Gravity Rush 2 to win you over. The first rate news is, if you did like how the old online game performed, and then there have been just a few improvements. The camera reset feels snappier this time around, that you could in reality trade route to a decent degree after sending Kat hovering in a specific direction, and some more durable-to-operate strikes such because the Gravity Kick think a little more straightforward to get right this time round. Strangely, I did find one alternate that I was not certain I agreed with: it appears for you to now not use action controls when aiming to shoot projectiles that you must have accrued in your stasis box. i will bear in mind why that might work more advantageous defaulted to the appropriate analog stick, but now not even having the option (that I could locate) to choose feels like a mistake.

by some distance essentially the most essential exchange to come to Gravity Rush 2’s combat is the addition of two new gravity “styles,” Lunar and Jupiter, which will also be switched to at any time as soon as unlocked. Lunar reasons Kat to be lighter on her toes, bounce plenty better or farther than commonplace, or immediately lock onto enemies when attacking—which helps reduce the frustration of trying to search out more durable-to-hit aerial foes. Jupiter, in the meantime, makes Kat heavier and slower, but her assaults are way more powerful, she will be able to damage through enemy shields, and he or she can vigor up her Gravity Kick to take out an entire neighborhood of enemies at once. (Have faith me, one of the most enjoyable moments in the video game are in case you switch to Jupiter vogue and have Kat just punch the holy hell out of enemies, which have earned your ire.)

Going into Gravity Rush 2, i was a little involved that both patterns might end up feeling extra like “we want whatever new” gimmicks than worthwhile additions to the gameplay, however that’s completely now not the case. I found myself switching back and forth between Kat’s three modes on a regular basis—now not because of I had do, but because i needed to. Extra gimmicky are Talismans, special crystals that you simply will find all through the video game that may give you definite buffs reckoning on which you choose to equip at any given time. They give an advantage and that they in fact do not make anything in the online game worse, but they also feel like an option that really was not obligatory at the end of the day.

Visita Exaforo.com

One different exchange of be aware is that, not like the first game, you’ll most effective be upgrading Kat’s fight patterns the use of the pink gravity gems you locate scattered all over, and no other attributes like health, shifting velocity, or restoration time. (These other attributes as an alternative instantly improve whilst you complete the online game and the number of side missions.) It is no longer a nasty change, or a good alternate, however conveniently a metamorphosis. In my opinion, I preferred the different formulation for doing issues, as a result of I might more suitable focus on what certain improvements i needed sooner; despite the fact, this new system is probably the more sensible choice for extra informal fanatics, and potential much less having to seek out gravity gems to steer clear of falling out of gravity shift or loss of life every 5 minutes.

Finally, the task Siren team has developed a few online-concentrated features into the game—and while that remark might effectively have filled me with worry, the influence turned into in reality relatively neat. As you play, you will come throughout Treasure Hunts that ship you attempting to find hidden apple-fashioned chests filled with gemstones or special items. Once you locate one, you are tasked with taking a photograph (the usage of Kat’s new camera) to serve as a touch, and that photograph is then sent out to different players to help them locate the same chest. Doing that—or taking photographs in widespread and having them rated via different avid gamers—earn you Dusty tokens, in an effort to help you release new outfits, props to use when taking photos, or ornamental facets to spruce up Kat’s home. in case you need whatever thing a little greater gameplay-related, that you can now send or accept challenges from other gamers for the different types of missions, where you’ll then race their ghost, try to get the more desirable time than they did, or see in case you can beat their excessive score. These on-line additions do not trade Gravity Rush 2 into some deeper journey it would not had been had they not existed, however they are a fun dark Souls-esque “multiplayer” addition that adds to the standard event for anyone who finds them enjoyable.

The fashioned Gravity Rush flew in and swept me off of my toes when it first arrived on the Vita, and now, very nearly five years later, I’m left with a little of sadness having comprehensive its sequel. Gravity Rush 2 is an attractive online game, one that reaches the heights its predecessor turned into all the time reaching for, and each one of the vital twenty-five hours I spent playing it changed into spent with a smile on my face and warm emotions in my coronary heart. Sure, it is not superb, nonetheless it is likely the foremost follow-up to the usual that I could ever have hoped for. Yet, while a whole lot as I loved occurring an extra experience with the Gravity Queen, I am involved that this may be the remaining time we go flying during the skies together.

Visita Exaforo.com

While the long-established Gravity Rush pushed, the Vita to it’s confined, Gravity Rush 2 is unleashed upon the much more potent PS4, giving us a online game that’s as large in scope and substance as the concept designs its world and characters were born from. Among Sony’s efforts to supply their console a wide array of more area of interest experiences, this gravity-controlling Kat is Queen.

The sensible The stunning characters, gravity mechanics, and storytelling trend from the customary all return, now built upon a much bigger and extra alluring world, and which is filled with a deeper range of things to peer and do. The dangerous Some moments of fight—peculiarly midair with smaller, quicker enemies—can nevertheless be a chore, making you desire the game had a correct lock-on; the story is a little fragmented and rough every now and then. The grotesque Gravity Rush feels eerily comparable to dark Souls, with a world that in no way appears “appropriate”, individuals that you just are always certain are going to betray you, and the place every motion you take seems like you are making a mistake. Given its director is the man who gave us the fashioned Silent Hill, I bet that should not be fabulous. Gravity Rush 2 is attainable exclusively on PlayStation 4. Review code turned into supplied with the aid of Sony Interactive enjoyment for the improvement of this review. EGM reports video games on a scale of 1 to 10, with a 5.0 being ordinary.

No te pierdas el tema anterior: RIME review

Salta al siguiente tema: LocoRoco remastered review

Quizás también te interese:
Si has encontrado información útil en Exaforo, ayúdanos a seguir creciendo. Muchas gracias por confiar en nosotros!

Volver a Playstation 4 a tope