Please enable / Por favor activa JavaScript!
Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Hosting de calidad y barato para alojar tu web:

Hosting SSD

Este post con identificación 1950, con la dirección web https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/lego-city-undercover-review-t1950.html y con una longitud de 85 caracteres, se ha verificado completamente. En el foro verás iconos que si eres un gamer de Nintendo te serán familiares: la seta grande expande tu conocimiento, la seta verde te abre un nuevo umbral de conocimiento. Destapa conocimientos (seta verde) y házlos crecer con la seta roja. Para poder comentar en este foro o en el resto de exaforo, antes de poder escribir comentarios, es imprescindible registrarte, tranquil@ es y será siempre GRATIS.

Deberás haber leído y aceptado eso sí, las Normas generales del foro. Respeta a los demás para que los demás te respeten a ti, no lo decimos nosotros, es una lección de vida. Por favor, se respetuoso con los demás miembros del foro. De detectar alguna actividad sospechosa y si trasciende a más, tu cuenta puede ser dada de baja definitivamente de nuestro sistema.

Cuando decidas escribir para nosotr@s, por favor, no copies y pegues contenido que ya exista en otra página web o que ya sea de otro usuario. Ten en cuenta que si detectamos contenido duplicado, el sistema anti-spam procederá a borrarlo sin prévio aviso.

Para concluir, te deseamos un muy provechoso aprendizaje y seguro que estaremos encantados con tus aportaciones. No olvides presentarte a la comunidad si aún no te has registrado.

¡Muchas gracias por tu tiempo y se bienvenid@ a Exaforo!

Datos internos informativos (No hagas caso de estos datos, son para los administradores de Exaforo)

Fecha y hora de carga de esta página: 22/112017 a las 19:22:29
Memória total usada: 7498504

¿Y el logo de Paypal? ¿Exaforo no era sin ánimo de lucro? Y así es, para poder usar Exaforo nadie cobra nada, fíjate bien que el botón de Paypal es el de donaciones. Mantener la web en un servidor encendido 24 horas, contratar la conexión a internet de alta velocidad para que goces de peticiones rápidas, pagar los certificados SSL,…es decir, los costes de mantenimiento.

Nuestros pocos fondos van destinados a mantener siempre en marcha los sistemas y cuando adquirimos equipos nuevos, los viejos solemos donarlos a escuelas y centros educativos que tienen pocos recursos para adquirir equipos informáticos. Por eso tus donaciones son muy importantes ya que no solo nos ayudan a nosotros sino también a niños en edad escolar, al profesorado y a los centros educativos en general. En exaforo creemos en la formación libre y que sea accesible a todo el mundo. Si crees poder ayudarnos haciendo una donación para que sigamos creciendo como hemos ido haciendo desde 2003, te estaremos muy agradecidos, el importe de la donación lo pones tú, nosotros no pedimos una cantidad fija, piensa que puedes donar hasta mínimo 1 céntimo. Dones o no dones, muchas gracias por habernos leído hasta el final. Más abajo tienes el botón de “Donar con Paypal” (no hace falta que des tu número de la tarjeta, el botón te dirige a la página oficial de Paypal y desde su formulario puedes hacer la donación desde tu cuenta Paypal).

Lego city undercover review  Lego city undercover review

Valoración de éste post
4.53 / 5 de 252 votos

Puntos totales:

Enhorabuena!

El contenido de este artículo o información está sujeto a una licencia Creative Commons BY (CC-BY), puedes divulgar públicamente este contenido pero deberás hacer mención del autor: Kernel e indicar la dirección web de esta página: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/lego-city-undercover-review-t1950.html

The content of this article or any related information is under the Creative Commons license BY, you can republish this content freely but you must mention the author of this article: Kernel and indicate the URL of this page: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/lego-city-undercover-review-t1950.html

Bajo licencia de Creative Commons

If there is one issue tourists’ testimonies enjoys, it is making Lego games based on motion pictures. In 2013, there became a slight departure from this within the form of Lego city undercover, a usual video game applying the Lego license. Now the online game has at last been brought elsewhere. Stuffed to the brim with references to a ton of cop films, television shows, and different police drama, may still this Lego video game be at the back of bars, or shall it maintain its badge?

You play as Chase McCain, a police officer who became banished from Lego city despite catching notorious criminal Rex Fury. When Rex breaks out of reformatory once again, Chase is referred to as returned after the incompetent police force has no good fortune in catching him. What follows is a goofy conspiracy of Chase going undercover to try to locate Rex and figure out his plans for Lego city. It is a shaggy dog story it is bolstered by way of poking enjoyable at lots of different motion pictures, video games, and different media. From the intro, that parodies each Grand Theft Auto IV and enormous, to a stage it truly is made as one lengthy Shawshank Redemption shaggy dog story, I discovered myself often smiling and chuckling at each new situation.

Visita Exaforo.com

Today in “ultimate out-of-context screenshots”

Much more astounding is how Lego city undercover shakes up the Lego formulation in exciting methods. The game takes place in a large open world, letting you discover Lego city to your heart’s content. There is a ton of issues to do and assemble there, as is the norm for a Lego video game. In case you feel like going for 100% then be organized to spend some time doing so. With the aid of the conclusion of the online game, you will want over 800 collectible items, together with playable characters, cheat codes, vehicles, and gold bricks. It took me about fifteen hours to finish the online game’s story, but I may see an additional twenty being sunk in if you’re going for 100%.

The true alterations start with a completely remodeled fight system. Taking some pointers from different video games, that you could simply smash one button to maintain punching until everything local is damaged. As an alternative, you will be tossing enemies around with well-timed attacks, and once they are on the floor that you would be able to cuff them. Later in you will additionally gain the skill to aim your throws and counter-attack enemies. All of it appears like a toned-down edition of one of the Arkham video games, and that is a very good element. It provides some pleasing depth to the fight that different Lego games not ever in reality managed, despite the fact that it remains hilariously effortless at the end of the day.

Visita Exaforo.com

That will train you for doing crime in a prison

Like most Lego video games, there’s extra of a focus on puzzles and platforming. In a further trade, you received be getting numerous characters each and every of whom has their personal abilities. As an alternative, you get one character: Chase. He will get distinctive costumes that he can cycle through and provides him new competencies. As an instance, a police officer costume permits him to comply with footprints or use a grappling hook to get to bigger areas, then which you can swap to the miner to stream dynamite around and damage rocks. While a similar idea turned into used in Lego Batman, right here you do not need to visit certain spots to alternate costumes. As a substitute, it is completed at the click of a button. It is extraordinarily handy and that I not ever felt like I used to be doing a bunch of working from side to side to fill in area.

While the puzzles certainly not felt like filler thanks to this essential change, probably the most stages came off that method. At one aspect, I used to be going through firefighter practicing for factors I am nonetheless no longer certain of, however felt love it turned into there to pad out the video game. In a similar fashion, I acquired that feeling once I needed to move through yet another practicing degree with a building employee. Both stages just appeared there to hit an arbitrary purpose of getting “adequate” degrees. Disturbing certain, but even worse is when the game desired me to make a brilliant construct, one of the vital new facets of Lego city undercover.

Visita Exaforo.com

Donuts. Of course.

During the past Lego video games, the most effective sort of currency became studs. Lego city undercover facets a second sort of currency known as bricks. Destroying objects used to yield studs, however in Lego city undercover this will instead provide you with bricks. You will use bricks to assemble super builds, which might be greater constructions round Lego city that often supply some kind of advantage to you. This could be issues like vehicle call-in features, stunt ramps, or helipads. Now and again, you additionally should construct one for the story. Every time this got here round, if you did not have adequate bricks, it meant you have been stuck wandering around finding extra bricks until you could. I often simply desired to get to the subsequent story stage and proceed with the enjoyable i used to be having instead of deal with these sections.
Luckily, they do not pop up too regularly and earlier than lengthy i was back to something ridiculous stunt Chase needed to operate next. Rob a museum? Check. Damage right into a financial institution vault using paintball weapons? It is there.

Freefall down the realm is greatest mine shaft. Why now not. i used to be all the time having fun with whatever new loopy condition the video game would get a hold of subsequent. Replaying these stages become also vital, as I may herald my new competencies that I received from later levels to support open up new areas for more collectibles. I at all times bought a sense of joy whenever I found whatever thing new that I just had not regarded earlier than.

Visita Exaforo.com

Chase McCain has a fan girl

Of direction, that applies to the open world as neatly. There’s many little areas tucked away in Lego city that you just need your invariably expanding listing of talents to get to. Every costume additionally has interesting challenges associated with it. For instance, the firefighter costume has the challenges to place out the entire BBQs and save all of the trapped cats in Lego city. In case you mess around with the farmer costume then you should develop the entire plant life and save all the misplaced pigs. None of them is in reality super advanced; nevertheless, it is nonetheless fun going round doing so.

Lego city undercover is additionally supported by using some incredible voice appearing that helps with the comedic tones. The parody characters nail the fake-actor accents so well that I really received curious and checked the game’s IMDB page just a few times to peer if they obtained the right person. I also need to commend the video game’s soundtrack, certainly the hilarious final stage that points an ominous Latin choir chanting “Lego city” repeatedly. Lamentably, the online game is hampered with the aid of some long loading times, and whereas there is now not lots of them you are looking at around 30-forty five seconds of loading each time you hit one.

Visita Exaforo.com

I’m bound there’s a tender touchdown

At the conclusion of Lego city undercover, I used to be at a loss for words as to why more Lego video games did not make use of the ideas presented here. The more desirable fight equipment became delightful, and making it tremendous convenient to entry powers and improve through ranges was something I suppose more of the Lego video games may use. There is nonetheless a bit more ironing that must be carried out, however it is ordinary that this five-year-old Lego online game is extra easy and inventive than greater contemporary releases. This is a chase that you simply want to go on.

Lego city undercover was reviewed on ps4 the usage of a copy provided via the developer. The video game is also accessible on Xbox One, Nintendo swap, Wii U and laptop via Steam.

No te pierdas el tema anterior: Forma.8 review

Salta al siguiente tema: Darknet review

Quizás también te interese:
Si has encontrado información útil en Exaforo, ayúdanos a seguir creciendo. Muchas gracias por confiar en nosotros!

Volver a Playstation 4 a tope