The content of this article or any related information is under the Creative Commons license BY, you can republish this content freely but you must mention the author of this article and indicate the URL of this page: https://www.exabyteinformatica.com/tienda/foro/pycharm-2016-3-public-preview-t1449.html
Excellent news: today we’ve launched PyCharm 2016.3 Public Preview, marking the function freeze for the next predominant liberate planned for this autumn.
Each person is very welcome to download and take a look at its new aspects, computer virus fixes and other critical advancements. As typical, we’re desirous to hear your feedback on it in feedback to this put up or in our public subject tracker.
The unlock of PyCharm 2016.3 Public Preview shows that PyCharm 2016.three has entered the Beta phase. It’s now feature complete and we received would be including any new facets, but specializing in sharpening the current functionality.
Let’s take a closer study what’s coming in PyCharm 2016.3:
Python 3.6 aid
PyCharm 2016.three will come with here help for the latest Python three.6:
PEP 526: Syntax for variable annotations: PyCharm now acknowledges the new syntax and uses this meta tips about forms for category inference. Ultimately this positively influences code completion, inspections and mistake checking. Additionally we’ve introduced a special code intention (invoked with Alt+Enter) to instantly convert remark-based mostly class suggestions to variable annotations syntax.
PEP 498: Formatted string literals: primary support for f-strings acknowledges their syntax and gives code completion interior them for substitute fields surrounded by means of curly braces. a distinct code intention (invoked with Alt+Enter on a code statement) immediately converts %-formatted strings and str.structure() into formatted string literals:
PEP 515: Underscores in numeric literals: This PEP extends Python’s syntax and number-from-string constructors so that underscores will also be used as visual separators for digit grouping purposes in essential, floating-point and sophisticated number literals.
PEP 525 and PEP 530: These 2 requirements introduce asynchronous turbines and comprehensions. PyCharm offers code inspections for them and makes use of them for type inference.
Extra support for new PEPs now contains code injections for annotations interior function category comments. That potential PyCharm recognizes the syntax and offers highlighting for type pointers unique in feedback, assessments them for error, gives brief-fixes and monitors that all hints used are safely imported from the typing module. That makes it less difficult and safer to use type annotations for your code.
Dango guide has been greater in lots of ways:
• Django projects Run/Debug on a faraway machine: With PyCharm 2016.3 that you would be able to create a brand new undertaking setting it up for working and debugging on a remote machine. All you need is to specify a SSH or Vagrant-primarily based far flung interpreter within the task settings (Settings (Preferences for Mac OS X | assignment | mission Interpreter).
• We’ve applied code completion for Django forms in type-based views. PyCharm now understands the forms context in type-based views and suggests forms-selected auto completion and information within the equal means it’s performed for characteristic-based mostly views.
• Pycharm 2016.3 supports the brand new syntax for TEMPLATES first delivered in Django 1.eight:
• New projects at the moment are created the use of the newest format
• Template dirs and template app dirs are loaded within the approach it works in Django 1.8 (from TEMPLATES)
• Code completion is supplied for all template dict keys, alternatives and context_processors
More suitable handling of multi-line commands in Python console
Due to our lively person Yuli Fiterman for his beneficent aid and helpful code contributions, together we’ve fixed a bunch of bugs related to multi-line commands in Python console. IPython console acquired some improvements as neatly.
More advantageous variable explorer
The company-new Simplified Variables View alternative is enabled by using default and hides all dunder variables, situations of feature, classobj and module beneath a separate group named “special Variables” in the Variables Explorer. Additionally, if an IPython-powered interpreter is used in the debug mode, the entire utility IPython variables are moved to this neighbourhood as smartly:
For variables with long values corresponding to numpy arrays or pandas dataframes, that you would be able to notice the special new “View as…” hyperlink within the variables explorer. Click on it to view a value in a separate popup viewer:
Docker Compose Integration
On the Docker Compose integration facet we’ve made a couple of neat advancements:
• Now it’s possible to specify distinctive Compose files when defining a Docker Compose-primarily based python interpreter in your project to prolong an entire Compose file. previously you could only specify a listing or a selected Compose file in Docker Compose interpreter configuration. Now, in PyCharm 2016.3 which you could specify a specific Compose file and lengthen it with additional overriding configurations.
Be aware: the use of varied Compose information allows for you to personalize a Compose application for diverse environments or diverse workflows.
• Some Compose files can contain variables which are substituted with corresponding ambiance variables on docker-compose execution. PyCharm 2016.3 gives a handy approach to specify the environment variables right in the Docker Compose interpreter configuration dialog as shown on the screenshot above.
Venv Activation in terminal
The virtual atmosphere associated with the existing mission you’re engaged on is now activated with the aid of default when opening PyCharm’s embedded terminal. Auto venv activation is supported for bash, zsh, fish or home windows CMD. that you would be able to specify or alter the shell of your option in Settings (Preferences) | tools | Terminal.
Branch insurance aid
With PyCharm 2016.3 we carry you more suitable code coverage tool integration. We’ve introduced a brand new “branch insurance” alternative, which is disabled by way of default, however will also be easily enabled in Settings (Preferences) | construct, Execution, Deployment | insurance | Python coverage. When this alternative is enabled, PyCharm adds more information to pure line coverage experiences, marking the coverage of strains with conditional statements as incomplete in case one or greater branches haven’t been accomplished.
Line profiling with vmprof
We’ve applied integration with VMprof in PyCharm 2016.2. With this new free up we take yet another step ahead in opposition t productive profiling, with guide for the “profile traces” choice available for VMprof. This option is enabled by default if you run your task in the profiling mode. As soon as statistics is gathered, apart from simply seeing the commonplace profiler document, name graph and phone tree, that you would be able to additionally see the line profiling effects correct within the editor within the left gutter. Traces ingesting greater processor time are marked in pink. To use this functionality, you just should install the vmprof package on your interpreter with the kit manager.
Version control advancements
• Undo commit and delete/repair tracked branch movements.
• Signal-off commits and file scope highlighting.
• Superior Log for Git & Mercurial.
• Auto unravel for versioning conflicts.
• Managing Git remotes.
• And extraPlatform and UI alterations.
• More desirable discover in route dialog.
• New flat file icons.
• Font improvements including the new default San Francisco font for Mac OS.
net-connected advancements in PyCharm 2016.three Public Preview consist of:
• Smarter Rename for TypeScript
• Angular CLI
• Grouped data in undertaking view
• Destructuring assignments for ECMAScript 6
• Integration with circulate
• Using Docker with Node.js apps
• More suitable coding suggestions for Angular 2
• New React tasks with Create React App
• TypeScript help improvements
PyCharm accommodates lots of the new functionality of the upcoming WebStorm 2016.3. Believe free to learn greater about what’s coming from WebStorm 2016.three.
Database device improvements
In PyCharm 2016.three Public Preview which you could find a considerable number of Database tool enhancements, which come from DataGrip, the JetBrains database IDE. PyCharm contains all of the new points of DataGrip:
• Database Driver administration.
• Edit a few fields directly within the table Editor.
• Bulk publish adjustments.
• Renaming views.
• XML extractor.
• And greater...
To download the preview construct (available in each PyCharm editions) for your platform, go to our EAP web page. As at all times, your comments is very preferred in our issue tracker!
No te pierdas el tema anterior: Top 5 ultimate Python frameworks for web developers